Terms And Condition
TERMS OF SERVICE – OVERVIEW
1. Our Contract With You:
1. Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to order with us. Our order process allows you to check and correct any errors before submitting your order. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process. Alternatively, you can request that a member of our customer service team place an order on your behalf.
2. An email acknowledging we have received your order ("Order Confirmation") stating that the order is being processed by our system.
3. Final email containing the tracking number so that you can track delivery of the Goods online.
4. When you submit your order and receive order confirmation from us, it does not mean that we have accepted your order, it simply means that the order was successfully received in our system. Done. After order confirmation, we will check the accuracy and confirmation. Once such checks yield clear results, an agreement will be reached between you and us.
5. We will assign an order number to your order and notify you in order confirmation. Please refer to the order number in all correspondence with us regarding your order.
6. If we are unable to deliver the goods to you, for example because the goods are not in stock or no longer available, we will notify you by email and we will not process your order. ۔ If you have already paid for the goods, we will refund you in full as soon as possible.
7. Pictures of the goods on our website are for ideal purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the product accurately, we cannot guarantee that the display of your device will accurately reflect the equipment. The goods provided to you may differ slightly from these pictures.
2. Order not accepting reasons:
1. The Products are not available.
2. we cannot obtain authorization of your payment.
3. we are unable to meet your requested delivery date.
4. It fails the security checks; or There has been an error by us in the pricing or description of the goods.
1. The price of the goods will be displayed on our website when we confirm your order. Our prices include VAT at the current correct rate. For destinations outside the EU, such as the US, no VAT is payable but the price you pay remains the same.
2. The price of the goods does not include delivery charges, which will be communicated to you during the checkout process and before confirming your order.
3. Any promotional prices or deals are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
4. Incorrect Pricing:
1. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the prices of the goods are correct when the relevant information was entered into the system. However, it is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the items on our site may be priced incorrectly. We will usually check the prices as part of our delivery method.
2. If the correct price of the goods exceeds the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will ask you to continue purchasing or canceling the goods at the correct price. Will give Order. We will not process your order until we have received your instructions. If we are unable to contact you during the order process using the contact details you provided, we will consider the order canceled and notify you in writing. If the pricing error is clear and undeniable and you can recognize it as the wrong price, we do not need to supply you with the wrong (low) price.
1. We accept but are not limited to the most common forms of electronic payment, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Paypal. Any charges for credit card payments will be added to the total amount of the order and you will be notified before ordering.
2. Payment is taken from your card when the goods are shipped to you. When using PayPal to pay for goods, your payment may be prompt and we will not be able to delay the delivery.
3. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to verification and approval by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to allow us to make the payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery. We may also need to use additional security measures via Visa, Mastercard®SecureCode or American Express SafeKey.
4. We reserve the right to reject any payment or order that we think is a risk or could be a fraud. In this case the price will be refunded using the same payment method and you will be contacted and you will be given the opportunity to pay in another way or cancel your order.
6. Your rights to cancel:
1. You have the right to cancel the order during the period specified. This means that during this period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide that you do not want to keep the goods, you can tell us about your decision to cancel the order and get a refund.
2. Your right to cancel begins with the date of confirmation of the order (when we enter into an agreement) and expires after 14 days.
3. If the goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your order, you must return the goods to us without any delay as per our return policy. Note that some products, such as perforated jewelry and sealed stencil products, are non-refundable. Please see our return policy for more information.
4. If you cancel your order in accordance with this condition 6, subject to compliance with our Return Policy, we will refund to you.
7. Our right to cancel:
1. We may cancel the order at any time before delivery for any reason. This includes events beyond our control as described within condition 12, or unavailability of stock. If this happens we will contact you immediately.
2. If we need to cancel an order in accordance with condition 7.1 after payment of your goods, we will refund you the payment.
1. Vos Shop, Watch Hit and The Vos Shop Holdings Limited only store the information needed to make a purchase and process your order. Your credit card information is not stored by us and is always processed on a secure server using our online payment provider. Vos Shop, Watch Hit and The Vos Shop Holdings Limited do not sell or lease any of your personal information.
Your internet protocol address is logged when placing an order. This is for reasons of fraud protection. All orders are scanned strictly for fraud by our fraud department before they are shipped. If you specify a different shipping address to the billing address then your order may take longer as we have to perform the necessary checks. Fraudulent or suspicious orders may be disclosed to the appropriate authorities on their legal request.
10. Our Liability:
If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach, or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract. We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Goods for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11. Other Important Terms:
1. Risk of loss and damage of Goods is assumed by you from the moment the Goods are delivered. 2. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you by posting on this Site if this happens. 3. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing. 4. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. 5. Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect. 6. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you. 7. These Terms, together with our current prices and delivery details set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Goods to you by us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these Terms or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading. 8. These Terms are governed by English law and the parties agree that the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim or dispute (including non-contractual claims or disputes) which arise in relation to these Terms or any contract.